- "To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory."
- ―Yuthura Ban
|Sith Empire: Imperial Fleet|
Korriban, Horuset System, Milky Way Galaxy
See Political Relations tab
All of humanity
This is the Imperial Fleet of the glorious Sith Empire, we have come here to conquer, if you are with us, join us in our crusade of being the ultimate naval power that has ever existed, but if you are not with us, you are against us, and we shall seek destruction to you and your navy, for we are Sith, we do not believe in peace, it is a lie, there is only passion, and through passion we gain strength, through strength, we gain power, through power, we gain victory, through victory, our chains are broken. The Force shall free us.
We are determined, and we seek nothing but naval prowess, we shall succeed with, or without you, since we seek to become the most powerful navy ever seen.
- "Korriban shall be as it always has been. A graveyard for the darkest of the Sith Lords, still whispering within their tombs. It shall always be a source of evil, spawning threats throughout the millennia."
- ―Darth Traya
Korriban, is the sole planet in the Horuset system, located across the galaxy. It is the original homeworld of the Sith species and a sacred planet for the Sith Empire, it housed the tombs for many ancient and powerful Dark Lords of the Sith, and containing immense dark side power to this day.
Korriban was also, besides of being our homeworld, our main headquarters, here we made every decision regarding the Sith Empire, it is also here, where we trained our fearsome Sith ground forces and apprentices at our Sith Academy located here, only the strongest individuals within mind, body, and spirit become a Sith, the weakest die in the process, it is survival of the fittest.
Marka Ragnos - Dark Lord of the Sith
- Marka Ragnos is a respected, feared and obeyed Dark Lord of the Sith, considered wise and powerful. In order to ensure his seat as a Dark Lord of the Sith, Ragnos conducted ruthless campaigns against his Sith enemies, marking the beginning of a Golden Age for the Sith. He is the leader of the Sith Empire, he, along with the Sith Council shall place the Sith Empire above any other Navy they encounter, he is skilled both using melee combat, and using of the Force.
- A demented, twisted, and horrible man, Darth Vestrus started out in the slums of Coruscant as a smuggler for the Hutt clan. While he was on a route to Tatooine smuggling arms to Jabba the Hutt's palace he was caught by a group of Imperial troopers who raided his ship. When they found illegal weapons a fight broke out where Vestrus discovered he had powers with the Force. He came back to his parents, who saw the Imperial-issue blaster he was carrying, and killed them to collect the money for the Sith Academy on Korriban. While in the academy, he slaughtered several other students who got on his bad side, but was taken by a Sith Lord to be his acolyte. His Sith Lord became influenced by the Jedi cause and asked Vestrus to join him. Vestrus took his saber and killed him, keeping his head and saber as a trophy. He has since rose through the ranks and become a Sith Fist, and is now skilled in ship building as well as blaster and melee combat. He is highly skilled in the use of the Force.
- Gutripper is a shrewd and malevolent person from a planet in the deep core that no longer exists. He is extremely powerful in the dark side and has been ever since he learned of his force capabilities at 5 years old. he quickly started running a crime syndicate, slowly growing until he was taking out entire cities on his home planet. when the planet rose up against him, he looted his own crime syndicate for his own personal gain before deorbiting his entire planet into its primary star. He leaves a trail of debris wherever he goes.
- Originally from Dantooine, this 'Hand' was taken by a Sith Lord from his homeworld to train to become a Sith. He is a master of the seven traditional lightsaber forms, using a unique blend to eliminate his targets, usually preferring to wield two red single bladed lightsabers. If anyone is in the way of his goal, they are annihilated. He usually heads major ground assaults, preferring hand to hand combat rather than naval battles.
- A human from the underworld Coruscant, he was a former gangster and smuggler before he found out he had force powers. He then trained and became fully trained in the Force. After he became a Jedi Guardian, he became hungered for power and betrayed the Jedi Order. Now he found this fleet.
- He was born with his brother from his parents, both of which were Sith Assassins. One day, at the age of 17, he, in rage, killed his brother with his bare hands after a fight, and he killed his parents with the force as well. He constantly trained, and trained, murdered hundreds of his enemies, and fought to the point where everyone would run away from him. He is silent, but once he goes to war, he turns into this Psychotic monster, tearing people with his bare hands and eliminating entire squadrons of soldiers with force powers.
- Krieger was a human who was a Jedi Master. Then, after the Great Jedi purge, he went into hiding and joined the sith. Since he was a former Jedi, he uses a blue lightsaber and has fully mastered the force. Due to him being a former Jedi, he shows a little more mercy than most Sith.
- As his name implies, Mortus is a bringer of death to all who oppose him. Trained as a Sith at a very young age, he quickly showed adept skill in the Force and with lightsaber combat, beating all who opposed him. He is a master of torture, and can force almost anyone to break.
- Born on the desert world of Jakku, Kylo Ren is the leader of the Sith sub-faction known as the "First Order of the Galactic Sith Empire," known simply as the First Order. Trained by the Knights of Ren since childhood, Kylo learned to harness the power within him and use it as a weapon to his advantage. He will not stop until the forces of Terra bow down before the might of the Empire.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
- Originating from the planet Csilla in the Csilla System, Thrawn is the military leader of the First Order. Not much is known about him, so his past is all but a mystery.
- Not much is known about this mysterious Sith lord except his mastery of dueling and his unsettling will to destroy all who oppose the Sith. He was found by a group of Sith on an expedition into the NAN star system, after their ship's sensors picked up a unnaturally strong electromagnetic disturbance in the planetary belt. Young Cacumen was the sole survivor of a planetary massacre that occurred some time before. Dedicating his life to avenging those who had wronged him, Cacumen trained himself prodigiously until his skill was enough to challenge some of the most ferocious beasts on his planet. Noting his proficiency in control of the Force and lightsaber skills, the Sith took him on as an apprentice. At the Sith academy, Cacumen used his powers to prove himself and quickly rose in the ranks of the Sith navy. Presently, Cacumen is one of the most prominent members in the navy, having destroyed countless enemy ships and protecting the image of the Sith.
- Dragonfire Privateering League
- HYDRAXIS Navy
- The Crusaders
- Prometheus Corporation Naval Fleet
- Protoss Empire
The following positions or 'ranks' are the ones available at the moment, by answering the questions listed at the application you will be given a rank, your actions in combat may give you 'prestige', and the Dark Lord of the Sith shall grant you a higher position among the Sith.
It is the title of a Sith individual who instructed at least one apprentice in the ways of the dark side of the Force. Traditionally, the apprentice was required to kill his or her mentor before they could train their own apprentice and advance to the rank of Master, but this is no longer required.
It is the title given to the second-in-command of the Sith monarch, or Sith'ari.
This is a title that is conferred on members of the Sith Empire who have both considerable knowledge of and strength in the dark side, this is given to only those that have truly devoted themselves to the Sith cause and the Dark Side.
"Is it battle that stirs you, to meet an enemy blade upon blade? Such is the way of the greatest of the Sith Marauders, who seek strength in war... and in rage."
"...is it the ways of darkness and shadow you seek, the power that comes from striking unseen and sensing weaknesses in your enemies…? The ways of the assassins of the Sith."
"You will now be one of my Hands—my own personal assassin. Henceforth you will take orders only from me—report only to me."
― Darth Krayt to Darth Talon
This position is only given to those that have excelled in combat as an apprentice, you become a Sith Lord's personal assassin, and you shall only take orders and report to that respective Sith Lord, however, you get to choose, wether if you want to become a Sith Lord's Hand or continue with your training to become a Sith Lord yourself.
The Fist is a Sith Lord who serves as the supreme military commander from a sector, a sector can be a continent, an ocean, or a whole planet, this position can be only be given by the Dark Lord himself.
A Sith Saber, also known as a Sith Knight, is a rank in the Sith Empire. Sith apprentices are promoted to the rank of Sith Saber after completing their formal training under a Master. When a member of the Empire obtains the rank of Saber, they are allowed to customize their robes and acquire possessions, privileges that are unavailable to apprentices.
Sith Inquisitors are a class of powerful Force-wielders within the Sith Empire, operating primarily within the political circles. In contrast to their counterparts, the Sith Marauders, Inquisitors specialize in Force abilities as opposed to martial might, and many devote much time to researching new skills to survive in the cutthroat Sith political environment.
You can join us by answering these simple questions:
1.- Your character's name
2.- Gamecenter name
3.- Your character's biography
4.- In what kind of ships do you specialize building?
5.- Your flagship
7.- Why do you want to join the Sith? Your answer must be concrete.
8.- Which position or 'rank' do you think you deserve?
The following questions will determine if you're a suitable candidate to join us, if you are a Pure Sith:
1.- You're on your flagship heading to battle, however, you see an enemy wreckage before you engage the enemy, there seems to be survivors from the ship. What do you do?
2.- Your forces are oppressing enemy forces, on land, air, and sea, however, the enemy begs for mercy. What do you do?
3.- You see an oportunity of conquering an allied piece of land, or a planet, your ally is weak at the moment due to him losing a war against a faction. Do you help your ally or do you crush them and become more powerful yourself?
Here, you will find our ship arsenal, every ship commissioned to our cause is shown below.
*Fist Of Oppression Class - 100 ships, 20 in construction, 80 planned *Blade Of Aggression Class - 100 ships, 20 in construction, 100 planned *Acklay Class - Unkown *Oppressor Class - 50 *Hammer Of Annihilaton Class - 200 ships, 10 in construction, 90 planned *Hammer Of Judgement Class - 450 ships, 50 in construction, 100 planned *Noose Of Supression Class - 250 ships, 500 in construction, 100 planned *Architecture Of Aggression Class - 200 ships *Flail Of Betrayal Class - 500 ships, 50 in construction, 50 planned *Shadow Blade Class - 200 ships, 0 in construction, 0 planned *Stealth Shuttle Class - 600 shuttles *Harbinger Of Sorrow Class - 325 ships, 25 in construction, 25 planned *Dark Overseer Class - 100 ships, 10 in construction, 50 planned *Dagger Of Torment Class - 650 ships, 20 in construction, 80 planned *Saber Of Darkness - 1 ship with special weapon, 200 non superweapon variants in service. *Blade Of Corruption Class - 260 ships, 40 in construction, 50 planned *TIE Fighter I - 3,500,000 fighters, production in progress *TIE Bomber I - 3,000,000 bombers, production in progress *Spear Of Desolation Class - 170 ships, 20 in construction, 60 planned *Dominion-Class Star Destroyer - 200 ships, mass-producible, in emergency production following losses at Ceres *Red Lust-class corvette - 1000 built *Leviathan-class Star Destroyer - 250 built, more planned *Sovereign class - unknown *Bogan class - 1 built *Forbearer of Desecration class - 100 built, 300 planned *Fury of Revan class - 1 built *Knife of Anguish Class - 1000 built, 0 more planned, built at a rate of 60 per week *Halberd of Death Class - 500 built, 0 more planned, built at a rate of 40 per week. *Korriban's Retribution Class - 55 built, 10 in construction, 20 planned *Interdictor Class - 230 built, 30 in construction, 40 planned *Nebula Class - 3 built, 20 planned *Covenator Class - 30 built, 40 Planned *Goliath Class - 10 built *Stingray Class - 50 built
- Artificial Intelligence - It allows the Empire to implement more efficient combat tactics and spare the need of drafting population for military purposes.
- Advanced Robotics - Allows for better production rates, mechanized infantry and armor, as well as diminishing the organic occupation of ships to command and logistics.
- Turbolaser - The Empire's main weapon, compared to Earth's lasers and MAC Cannons, there are 4 types of turbolaser in existence:
*Type I - Light, low damage, fast firing variant. *Type II - Medium, average rate of fire and damage. *Type III - Heavy, low cadence and high damage output. *Type IV - Colloquially known as "Superlasers".
- Hyperdrive - Allows FTL Travel via hyperspace.
- Stealth Field Generator - Mandatory equipment on all Sith vessels, it turns the ship invisible both virtually and visually, frequently upgraded to maximize the module's effectiveness.
- Mass Shadow Generator - One of the Empire's super weapons, the MSG is within the pinnacle of Sith Engineering, it is able to draw enemy ships out of FTL travel, override the function of gravity generators and inertial dampening, making the enemy ships within the MSG's range to be slowed down and make their combat capabilities diminish by a large margin, injuring their crews if they go for quick maneuvers. Ships can now activate MSG capabilities separately.
- Warp Disruption - The capability to pull a warship out of warp, employed on the Mass Shadow Generator.
- Slipspace Disruption - Focused on pulling ships out of Slipspace.
- Advanced Genetics - The ability to enhance a being's physical and mental capacities at will, acquiered from the Soviets.
- Supersoldiers - In essence, weaponized genetics, acquiered from the Soviets.
- HK-54 - Successor of the HK-51, production in progress. Improvements over the HK-51 series include: Enhanced armor, strength, firmware update, along enhanced combat capabilities and the ability to operate in a vacuum.
- Hyperspace Superlaser - A weapon capable of firing at a ship that is in hyperspace/warp. Still in progress!
Technologies in research phase
- TIE Interceptor - In progress
- Ion Cannons - Queued
- Particle Cannons - Queued
- FTL Attacks - In progress
- Plasma - Queued
- Antimatter - Queued
March 22nd, 2014
- The Sith Empire becomes far more present
- Marka Ragnos becomes the Dark Lord of the Sith
- Darth Vestrus joins the Sith Council as a Sith Lord and a Sith Fist
- Lord Gutripper joins the Sith Council as well, with the rank of Sith Marauder
- A Sith perished by the hands of a man known as Darksire, he has been spared, but not forgotten, yet he has been warned, if he commits an act of such nature, he will be facing the Dark Lord's wrath.
March 23rd, 2014
- Darth Vanquish joins the Sith cause
April 4th, 2014
A world known by the name of 'Skaro' is destroyed by Vestrus' superlaser, there were no Sith loses.
- Several ship proyects are successful, production of such ships started immediately.
- Darth Severus and Wulf Victoria become active members of the Empire.
Unknown day and month, 2014
- The Council gains more members. The Sith are prospering.
- Eavesdrops on other navies have begun.
- New ships and combat units have been acquired.
November 24th, 2014
- Alliance established between 2 navies, the motive is to gain intelligence from them.
- New ships have been launched and mass production started immediately.
April 16th, 2015
- For the past months, the Empire has been amassing a powerful Armada.
- Several ship designs are in progress.
April 23rd, 2015
- The Empire made itself present to the Earthern navies.
April 25th, 2015
- Attack on Tel Aviv, Israel took place, the UAC interfered, however, the enemy fleet arrived too late, the city is now in ruins. Some ships were lost on both sides. The Crusaders assisted the Empire.
- The Empire, along with the Crusaders, have launched an invasion in order to conquer the Syrian Peninsula.
May 5th, 2015
- The Empire has several Superweapon programs on the way, this will increase our armada's firepower
Unknown date, 2015
- Several Sith Lords are now members of the Council.
- The Empire is gaining strength in numbers.
July 18th, 2015
- Several ship programs are underway.
- Technological research has been initiated once more.
- The Empire's new flagship rises from the depths of the Maw.
December 7th, 2015
- The Empire has officially launched the Second Campaign against the Solar System.
- Several alliances are forged.